1、 Performance and characteristics
1. It is composed of polysiloxane, modified polysiloxane, foam inhibitor and stabilizer;
2. It has good compatibility with foaming medium, less bleaching oil and excellent stability;
3. High temperature resistance, chemical stability, no corrosion, non-toxic, no adverse side effects, non flammable, non explosive;
4. It is resistant to strong alkali, has outstanding defoaming and antifoaming ability, and does not affect the basic properties of foaming system;
2、 Technical index
1. Appearance: milky white liquid
2. PH value: 6.0-8.0
3. Water solubility: easily soluble in water
4. Ionic: nonionic
This defoamer is specially developed for slurry foaming of flue gas desulfurization absorption tower. It is only used for special defoaming of desulfurization slurry. It has remarkable effect in inhibiting foaming overflow of absorption tower and preventing slurry backflow at the inlet of absorption tower, and is obviously superior to other defoamers.
4、 Usage and dosage
It is suggested to add defoamer directly into the system to ensure its continuous foaming ability.
2. The general dosage is 0.5 ~ 2 ‰ (weight) of the raw foam system, but the user can increase or decrease it according to the actual situation for different processes and requirements.
5、 Danger sign
Skin contact may cause slight skin discomfort for different people, but it has no great effect
Eye contact may cause eye allergy
There was no information about swallowing
Physical / chemical hazards -
6、 Packaging and storage
1. This product is packed in plastic lined iron bucket or plastic bucket with net weight of 200kg. It can also be changed to other packages according to the user's requirements.
2. The storage period of this product is 3 months. The recommended storage temperature is 5 ~ 30 ℃. In case of stratification, shake it well and use it without affecting the effect.